Full Stack Software Engineer
Inkbench offers an enterprise class, cloud-based technology platform that solves digital marketing and content creation problems for organizations that care about their brands. We empower users at all skill levels – from lay-user to seasoned designer – to efficiently create and work together on brand-compliant visuals for social media, websites, intranets and other communications channels.
With Inkbench, just about anyone can create effective, brand-compliant visuals. This speeds materials production and simplifies internal workflows. At the same time, brand stewards and marketing and communications leaders enjoy more control of the creative process with reduced creative fees that more than offset the cost of the subscription.
Inkbench, located in Montclair, NJ, counts as its paying clients several Fortune 500 companies. A scrappy startup, Inkbench was recently spun out from The SPI Group, a leading corporate communications agency with Fortune 500 clients.
You heart startups—you like flexibility and ownership; you appreciate process, but don't mind if it doesn't exist sometimes. You will be an early and key part of the team with outsized ability to influence the growth and future of the company. This is a great opportunity to experience the excitement and energy of a technology start-up as an integral part of a small but growing team.
This is a full-time position. Once up to speed, we offer a flexible split between work-at-home and work at the office. The job will start as soon as you are ready to begin work.
The position may require occasional travel within the NY/NJ region.
What You'll Do
The Full Stack Software Engineer will support the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and the Head of Software Development in:
- Enhancing our existing platform.
- Participate in a planned migration to a microservices based platform housed on the AWS environment.
- Implement front-end as well as back-end code from UI/UX mockups.
- Work closely with on-shore and off-shore developers and UI/UX designers.
- Provide regular feedback to the product development team.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
Strong communication skills and comfortable working independently.
2-5 years of experience with the following:
- .NET 4.5 (C#, WebServices)
- MS SQL Server Enterprise (T-SQL)
- Webpack Node.js
Experience working in AWS and with the Fabric.js canvas (or similar image processing experience) is desirable, but not necessary.
- Competitive paid-time off
- Participation in company stock option plan
- Flexible, informal work environment
- Flexible balance between work-at-home and work in the office.
- Medical, dental, vision, health plans
- 401K plan
Information Technology & Services
Enterprise Computer Software/SaaS
Primary Work Location
Montclair, NJ with some remote work