At an Admin level you have access to all Workspace Permissions. With this role you have the authority to assign the roles and duties of new and existing users, customizing permissions for each workspace.
At a User level an Admin can control and modify Workspace Permissions. Control permissions through ticking boxes for:
- Invite Permission – user can invite new users to join the workspace.
- Upload Asset – user can add files and assets to the Curated Brand Library.
- Add a Project –user can freely create new projects and templates.
- Approver– users that need approval will submit projects to Approvers.
- Needs Approval– users will submit projects to Approvers before exporting them.
Want to learn more about the Approval Workflow feature? (tutorial coming soon)