Enterprise administrators have the option to ‘pin’ an asset to a Workspace. Pinning is a great way to promote certain assets to make it easier for users to find and engage with those assets.
- Starting from the Brand Library, find the asset you want to pin.
- Click the pin icon at the bottom right corner of the asset tile and the ‘Pinned Details and Notes’ window will open.
- Review the title as it will be displayed and modify as needed.
- Provide a simple description for the pin, which can include a use case, date range, or any other useful information for your users.
- Choose where the pin should be positioned on the Dashboard in relation to any other pinned items.
- Click “Add to Carousel.”
- To unpin an asset, click the pin icon once again and it will deactivate.