With the Brand Library loaded, type a keyword (or keywords) into the search box at the top of the screen.
- To control your search results, use the dropdown just beneath the search box to determine how your keywords are being used in the search.
- Results can match any keyword: Assets that include any of the keywords in the search box will be returned.
- Results must match all keywords: Only assets that match all of the keywords in the search box will be returned.
- As you type, suggested searches will appear beneath the search box. Clicking on one of these suggested searches will modify your search results.
- Click the Search button to finalize your search and return your results.
- Clear your search by clicking ‘clear’ just above the Brand Library action bar.
[bsf-info-box icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”id^2899|url^https://www.inkbench.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/simple-inky.png|caption^null|alt^null|title^simple-inky|description^null” img_width=”48″ icon_animation=”fadeIn” title=”Quick Tip” hover_effect=”style_3″ el_class=”supportQuickTip”]Search from the Inkbench Dashboard
- Type a keyword (or keywords) into the search box.
- Beneath the search box the bubbles will indicate how many results have been returned in each type of asset – template, project, or image. The files bubble shows you the results across all types.
- Click on one of the bubbles to open the CBL directly to your results.